- Parent Partnership has been in Derby City since 1998 and in Derbyshire since 2000.
- The Service is under the umbrella of the Local Authorities but is at arms length from them.
- The Service is impartial and has it’s own logo, independent website and bases.
- Derby City SEN Support
- Derbyshire SEN Support
- Derbyshire Parent Forums co-ordination
- We have a multi-agency Management Group including parents and carers.
- The Management Group meets at least 3 times a year in October, January and April.
- The Chair of the Management Group is parent Helen Ball.
- The Vice Chair is Ruth Pownall, Early Years Inclusion Manager in Derbyshire
- The Service has a total of 24 staff made up of full-time, part-time and relief.
- 1 Co-ordinator, Ollie Pardo
- 1 Assistant Co-ordinator, Chris Smith
- 1 PA/Administrator
- 8 Derbyshire SEN Support Workers (4 full-time, 1 on 4 days/week, 2 on 3 days/week and 1 on 2 days/week)
- 2 Derby City SEN Support Workers (2 4 days per week)
- 1 Derby Office Assistant (part-time 5 days per week)
- 1 Parent Forum Co-ordinator (3 days per week)
- 4 Relief Clerical Workers (as required)
For more information see our Meet the Team page.